Gender equality is essential for us to achieve peace, defend rights, foster economic growth, and promote the well-being of all. Anchored in International Geneva, the collective actions of executive leadership have a global impact on work culture and the integration of gender parity across sectors and around the world. Together committed leaders will generate momentum at the highest levels to champion meaningful change and facilitate strong cross-cutting links for the greatest possible impact.
All International Gender Champions:
- Sign the IGC Panel Parity Pledge to strive for gender parity in all discussions.
- Undertake two additional SMART commitments that can be accomplished in one year to advance gender equality, either in the executive management of the organization or in programmatic work.
- Highlight the International Gender Champions network and report results on the organization’s website.
- Participate in bi-annual meetings of the network to exchange experience and strategize on how to accomplish our commitments.
- International Gender Champions – Geneva must have a physical presence and engage in International Geneva.