To require all the employees of the organization to complete an anti-sexual harassment and discrimination training that has the following characteristics :
1. The training is interactive.
2. The training includes examples that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment and discrimination.
3. The training includes information concerning the relevant legal provisions concerning sexual harassment and discrimination and remedies available to victims of sexual harassment and discrimination.
4. The training includes information addressing conduct by supervisors and any additional responsibilities for such supervisors.
5. The training includes information about the role of bystanders.
To use gender-neutral language as well as gender-diverse and multi-ethnic/racial visuals in all internal and external communications.