2. Build the UN Global Compact's internal capacity on knowledge and efforts towards gender equality.
- Host a gender-inclusive language training for all staff.
- Ensure all staff are equally heard and valued through the development of a new UN Global Compact Culture Plan.
1. Expand the UN Global Compact's programmatic work on gender.
- Launch a new workstream to increase the number of companies with targets, policies and programmes to advance gender-responsive procurement and increase support for female entrepreneurs within global supply chains.
- Further expand the geographic reach of the Target Gender Equality initiative with ten new countries running the programme this year across all regions.