Avenue de la Paix 8-14
in Geneva 1211
Join UNCTAD on 7 March to celebrate fashion, sustainability and International Women's Week
The event will be an opportunity to listen to a number of testimonials, learn about the development of the sustainable label Afrodyssée and attend a fashion show of clothing and accessories designed by Shade Affogbolo and produced according to sustainability practices.
Panel Discussion on Sustainable Labels
- Welcome address, introduction and moderation by Ms. Isabelle Durant, Deputy Secretary-General of UNCTAD
- Remarks by H.E Maria Teresa T. Almojuela, Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of the Philippines to the United Nations
- Testimonial by Ms. Shade Affogbolo, Fashion designer, Benin
- Remarks by Ms. Lesley-Ann Reynolds, Lawyer in Bank & Trade Industry, member of Afrodyssée
- Remarks by Mr. Sergi Corbalan, Director, Fair Trade Advocacy Office
All participants will be invited to a reception to celebrate together International Women's Day.