See the event flyer!
The publication is the result of a transnational participatory "Policy Kitchen” process organised by young volunteers of the Open Think Tank Network. More than 200 youth and experts from five continents participated, and collaboratively generated 90 policy proposals detailing their vision of FFP.
We will be joined by decision makers from governments, international organisations and women’s rights groups to discuss practical implications of the recommendations in the following areas:
- Intersectionality and Representation
- Health, Autonomy and Safety
- Peace and Security
- Environment and Climate Change
- The Economic Sphere
The event will be held virtually. The following distinguished speakers have been confirmed:
- Delphine O (Ambassador of the Republic of France and Secretary-General of the Generation Equality Forum)
- Dr. Hannah Neumann (Member of the European Parliament)
- Dr. Caren Grown (Director Gender, World Bank)
- Vanessa Erogbogbo (Head, Women and Trade Programme, International Trade Centre)
- Cecilia Pellosniemi (Women, Peace and Security Specialist, UN Women)
- Vijay Krishnarayan (Former Director General of Commonwealth Foundation and Director Partnerships of CountUsIn)
- Sheena Anderson (Intersectionality Expert, Centre For Feminist Foreign Policy)
- Wafa Bani Mustafa (Chairperson of the Coalition of Women MPs from Arab Countries to Combat Violence against Women and former Member of the Jordanian House of Representatives)
Please confirm your attendance by registering here.