in Lausanne 1015
"Which Diversity Initiatives Work? Thirty Years of Evidence from U.S. Employers" by Frank Dobbin, Professor of Sociology, Harvard University.
Frank Dobbin has long standing experience in analysing the impact of institutional strategies to promote gender equality and diversity. In his talk, he will present results from his latest research on diversity programs at US universities and corporate companies.
The conference is followed by a roundtable discussion with
- Emmanuelle Badu, Head of Mobile Business West & Diversity Delegate West, SWISSCOM
- Samuel Bendahan, UNIL/CDH EPFL, Member Swiss Parliament
- Gisou van der Goot, Dean School of Life Sciences, EPFL
- Franciska Krings, Professor Organizational Behaviour, former Vice-Rector, UNIL
- Kilian Stoffel, Rector UNINE, swissuniversities Equal Opportunities Delegate
Please register your participation.