Chemin Eugène Rigot 2A
in Geneva 1202
What responsibilities do public service broadcasters have to advance gender equality? What can media companies learn from one another to advance gender equality to be true societal agents of change? Which organisational policies and strategies are the most efficient to drive change?
On the occasion of the launch of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) “All Things Being Equal” report, expert panelists will share their insight and experience on embracing and implementing gender equality policies as employers and developing the inclusive culture to innovate and represent all audiences.
Panel discussion with:
- Larissa Bieler, Director, Swissinfo
- Martin Chungong, Secretary-General, Inter-Parliamentary Union and Chair of the Global Board of the International Gender Champions
- Noel Curran, Director General, EBU
- Marc Secretan, Partner Assurance & Diversity Leader, PwC Switzerland
- Claire Somerville, Executive Director of the Gender Centre, the Graduate Institute, Geneva (moderator)
- Aniela Unguresan, Co-founder of the EDGE Certification and International Gender Champion