What happened for Women's Week in the International Gender Champions network?
- Our annual report published
- Our website got a facelift
- A new IGC hub launched in Nairobi
- 6 interviews (by the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland and the Association of German Employees in International Organizations)
- 13 new Champions
- 18 events on women's rights, women in the labour workforce, women and trade, engaging men and boys in gender equality, etc.
- The famous Jet d'eau of Geneva lit in turquoise in honour of the Gender Champions
Check the highlghts of the week here:
We hope you enjoyed and were inspired by our first Women's week as a network as much as we were, and we are looking forward to working further for gender equality along the year, because every week should be women's week !